Welcome to Bella Fuoco
Dine In or Take Out
Tuesday - Friday: 11 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
Saturday: 5 pm - 9 pm
(kitchen closes at 1:30 pm for lunch and 8:30 pm for dinner)
CLOSED on Sunday and Monday
Neapolitan, thin crust pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven
Specials and Notices
Special: Our current pizza special is the Greek. It is an olive oil base and mozzarella cheese with tomatoes, black olives, oregano, and garlic. We are soliciting ideas for a new special.
Good to know:
- We add 20% gratuity to all groups of eight or more.
- We accept call-in or e-mail reservations except on Friday nights. Reservations must be confirmed.
- We accept takeout by phone or website, but we do not deliver.
- We provide delivery via DoorDash daily except on Friday nights when we have very high takeout volumes.
- We have suspended online orders until further notice due to system inflexibility for order volumes and delivery times.
Happy New Year 2022
We will continue to offer our New Year's Special while the prosecco lasts. Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine similar to champagne. It is $14 per bottle sold separately. The New Year's Special is $50 for two small salads, one large pizza, a bottle of prosecco, and dessert.
Check back often. We update our specials or notices frequently.
Bella Fuoco is a family-owned pizza restaurant founded by John and Maria Kopper in 2017. Kelly and Eric Dalton acquired it in 2021. Our goal is to provide an inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy great pizza.