Welcome to Bella Fuoco
Dine In or Take Out
Tuesday - Friday: 11 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
Saturday: 5 pm - 9 pm
(kitchen closes at 1:30 pm for lunch and 8:30 pm for dinner)
CLOSED on Sunday and Monday
Neapolitan, thin crust pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven
Notices and Specials
- We add 20% gratuity to all dine-in groups of eight or more.
- We add 10% gratuity to takeout orders over $100. Takeout tips and gratuities go to kitchen staff.
- We accept reservations for every meal except on Friday nights. Reservations must be confirmed.
- We provide takeout, but we do not deliver.
- We provide delivery via DoorDash.
- Takeout customers: Especially Friday 5 - 6:30 pm, we experience high call volume. If we don't answer during that time, we are helping live customers, we're on another call, or both.
SPECIALS: We offer specials on appetizers, pastas, desserts, beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Many specials are available only for dine-in. Check with your server.
SPECIAL EVENTS IN NOVEMBER 2022:
Sat, 26 Nov: Shop Small Saturday
open for limited lunch menu 11 am - 2 pm
normal hours and service for dinner beginning at 5 pm
HOLIDAY HOURS 2022
Thanksgiving: CLOSED on Thu, 24 Nov; normal hours rest of the week
Christmas: CLOSED on Sat, 24 Dec; normal hours rest of the week
New Year's: Normal hours all week--wishing you the best for 2023!
We have both Wines and Beers of the Month; check with your server
Current wine special, Merlot, is almost gone; soliciting ideas for an Italian red
Our hard liquor selection during Winter 2022-23 will be minimal to non-existent due to low demand; always open to suggestion!
We now serve espresso
Bella Fuoco is a family-owned pizza restaurant founded by John and Maria Kopper in 2017. Kelly and Eric Dalton acquired it in 2021. Our goal is to provide an inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy great pizza.