Welcome to Bella Fuoco
Dine In or Take Out
Tuesday - Friday: 11 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
Saturday: 5 pm - 9 pm
(kitchen closes at 1:30 pm for lunch and 8:30 pm for dinner)
CLOSED on Sunday and Monday
New York style pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven
Notices and Specials
HOLIDAY CLOSURE 2023: Tue, 26 Dec - Thu, 28 Dec
-- Normal hours for the rest of the 2023 holidays
- We add 20% gratuity to all dine-in groups of eight or more.
- We add 10% gratuity to takeout orders over $100. Takeout tips and gratuities go to kitchen staff.
- We accept reservations for every meal except Friday nights. Reservations must be confirmed.
- We provide takeout, but we do not deliver.
- Delivery via DoorDash.
- Takeout customers: Especially Friday 5 - 6:30 pm, we experience high call volume. If we don't answer during that time, we are helping live customers, we're on another call, or both.
-- Please do not leave orders on voicemail; we do not check it until the end of each meal period
SPECIALS: We offer specials on appetizers, pastas, desserts, beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Many specials are available only for dine-in. Check with your server.
MORE ON SPECIALS
Our hard liquor is the Cowboy Arnold
It is a Wyoming version of the Arnold Palmer; a lemon tart vodka from Cheyenne's Chronicles Distilling and sweetened or unsweetened tea
Bella Fuoco is a family-owned pizza restaurant founded by John and Maria Kopper in 2017. Kelly and Eric Dalton acquired it in 2021. Our goal is to provide an inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy great pizza.