Welcome to Bella Fuoco
Dine In or Take Out
Tuesday - Friday: 11 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
Saturday: 5 pm - 9 pm
(kitchen closes at 1:30 pm for lunch and 8:30 pm for dinner)
CLOSED on Sunday and Monday
Neapolitan, thin crust pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven
Notices and Specials
FRI, 1 JUL: OUR PATIO WILL CLOSE AT 7 PM FOR A SPECIAL EVENT. WE REGRET ANY INCONVENIENCE. THANK YOU.
- We add 20% gratuity to all dine-in groups of eight or more.
- We add 10% gratuity to takeout orders over $100. Takeout tips and gratuities go to kitchen staff.
- We accept reservations except on Friday nights. Reservations must be confirmed.
- We provide takeout, but we do not deliver.
- We provide delivery via DoorDash.
- On Friday nights, DoorDash and Online Orders are both disabled. As summer dine-in (aka the patio) volumes increase, we may extend the blackout periods for DoorDash and Online Orders due to finite kitchen throughput.
- Takeout customers: Especially Friday 5 - 6:30 pm, we experience high call volume. If we don't answer during that time, we are helping live customers, we're on another call, or both.
Cheyenne, it's Summer (on some days)!
Our patio is OPEN!
Check back often. We update our specials or notices frequently.
Bella Fuoco is a family-owned pizza restaurant founded by John and Maria Kopper in 2017. Kelly and Eric Dalton acquired it in 2021. Our goal is to provide an inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy great pizza.